LAUSD is in the process of developing a district calendar for 2016-19, and is seeking input from parents and school-based employees. Input from you will help balance and shape the Board of Education’s decision during the adoption process.
Here is some information to assist you with the survey process:
- Calendar Survey Timeline
- Instructional Calendar Scenarios
- Calendar Survey Questions
- Background Information to Survey Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
In addition to the documents listed above, the following resources can be found at http://achieve.lausd.net/schoolcalendars:
- Instructional Calendars in Surrounding School Districts
- College Calendars in the Greater LA Area
- Instructional Data
- Electricity Consumption Data and HVAC Cost Analysis
The online survey will be available at achieve.lausd.net/schoolcalendars between November 18 and December 6. Please take a few minutes to complete the online survey.
We appreciate your time and feedback. If you have questions, please call 213-241-5337.