Reminder: Picture Days are October 1 & 2 from 2-5pm.
Please see the schedule below for your child’s picture time. We would like to follow the time schedule as much as possible for crowd control but, you are welcome to come at anytime between 2-5pm if you are not able to make it at your child’s scheduled time. Remember to wear masks and social distance while waiting for your turn. Masks should be removed only when the photo is being taken. All photos will be taken outside in front of the school.
Order forms will be available and need to filled out and turned in with payment on the day you have your picture taken; cash, checks payable to Shutterbug Express, and credit cards accepted. Sanitized pens will be provided. See the attached flyer for photo packages and pricing.
The photos taken on these two days will be used in the yearbook so even if you don’t plan on purchasing photos, we would really appreciate you bringing your child/ren to have their photos taken so they can be included on their class page with their classmates and teacher. We understand and respect that you may not be comfortable having photos taken at this time. We will have spring photos as well that can be used for the yearbook.
- 2:00-3:00pm – Hohman, Chantarasompoth and Geuvjehizian
- 3:00-4:00pm – Hammack, Dedeaux and Duarte
- 4:00-5:00pm – PALS
- 2:00-3:00pm – Jun and Sutton/Trapnell
- 3:00-4:00pm – Fast, Mr. Shigekawa and Jordan
- 4:00-5:00pm – Toby and Karasik/Mrs. Shigekawa
* Siblings/pods can come together at one of their scheduled class times
Friends of Short Avenue (FoSA) will have:
- limited Spirit Wear available for purchase
- Sign-up sheets for volunteer opportunities (getting involved in your child/ren’s school helps create bonds and strengthen both your and their connection with the school – meet new families – make new friends – help the school)
- Annual Giving information
- Free Short Avenue Elementary lawn signs!
You must be logged in to post a comment.