Being that everything is electronic this year, there will be a few steps you need to follow to place an order for a yearbook and/or dedication. Please read carefully and follow all the steps. Thank you!
All yearbook and dedication pages can be paid for through:
- FreshSchools in the School Store
- Venmo to (310) 245-9436 (please write the student’s and teacher’s names in the comment section and what item/s you are paying for)
- Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org (please also send an email with the student’s and teacher’s names and that your payment was made through Zelle and what item/s you paid for)
If you are ordering a yearbook ONLY then no further action is needed after you have made your payment by one of the ways written above.
If you are purchasing a dedication, you will need to make your payment first
and then send an email to Shortavenueyearbook@gmail.com with the following information:
- Student’s Name
- Teacher’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Phone Number
- What size dedication
AND ONE OF THE CHOICES BELOW
- the photos and text that you would like to use and the yearbook committee will design your dedication for you (Please let us know if you would like a specific color, theme, or if you prefer any photos to be larger or stand out more than the others. For example: Green, sports, the photo of my son on the horse should be the main photo)
- your finished dedication using your own software
All photos must be approved by the Yearbook Committee prior to publishing in the yearbook.
$22 for softcover
$25 for hardcover
1/4 page $25 ~Max of 1 photo
1/2 page $45 ~Max of 5 photos
FULL page $70 *** Available ONLY for 5th graders*** ~Max of 20 photos
The more photos you use, the smaller each photo will be printed.
Email: email@example.com with any questions you may have. Thank you!!