You can make your tax-deductible contribution go even further with a matching gift. Matching gift programs are an important way for Short Avenue to increase contributions and support our school. Typically, employers match your contribution, essentially doubling your original donation.
- Ask your human resource manager if they have a Matching Gift Program. Large and small companies have them.
- If the answer is “yes,” ask for a Matching Gift Form. Complete your portion. Include the form with your donation. If you donated online, hand the form into the front office for FoSA.
- If the answer is “no,” then please talk directly to your HR director and ask them to consider it. There are direct benefits for your company:
– Encourages employee philanthropy and volunteerism
– Increases employee morale and retention
– Generates goodwill and positive publicity
– Helps attract top talent.
- Please use our Matching Gift Form_Fillable if your employer doesn’t provide one.