You can make your tax-deductible contribution go even further with a matching gift. Matching gift programs are an important way for Short Avenue to increase contributions and support our school. Typically, employers match your contribution, essentially doubling your original donation.
- Ask your human resource manager if they have a matching gift program. Large and small companies have them.
- If the answer is “yes”, ask for a matching gift form or use the one we provide.
- If the answer is “no”, talk to your HR director and ask them to consider it. There are direct benefits for your company.
– Encourages employee philanthropy and volunteerism
– Increases employee morale and retention
– Generates goodwill and positive publicity
– Helps attract top talent.
- Please feel free to use our Matching Gift Form_Fillable if your employer doesn’t provide one.
Business owners are also encouraged to participate in Short Avenue Elementary School’s corporate sponsorship program. Short Avenue has been recognized as one of Los Angeles Unified School District’s up-and-coming Title I elementary schools and is a certified International Baccalaureate world school!
100% of your sponsorship is used to fund educational programs like: Field Trips • Teachers’ Aides • Spanish Language Music Teacher • Ballroom Dancing and so much more!